Life is Bless

Monday, February 16, 2009

i'm MAD

mr_angry.jpg


yess!!! that my face look alike when i'm getting mad with someone or something bad... i really MAD of you!! yaaa... you're just TWO FACES people,, always talking sh*t,, and proud of your bad attitudes.. ouhh,. poor you!! sometimes i can't believe that you did many things in order to messed up my life.. i'm already messy without you!! i always thougt "why some people prefer to take care of somebody's life than their self?" HELLO.... it's my life and that's ur life.. it's my way and choose your own way,please.... it's easy,, isn't it?? HUH??? i couldn't handle my emotion since last night until now.. i realized that i'm in the middle of  LIARS, PREVARICATOR and BACKSTABBERS !!! what a pathetic people if you were... fiiiuhhh.. introspection yourself before you blame someone.. that's what i'm doing right now!!! i know that they just envious with me.. but remember,, envious means necessitous.. i don't wanna be like that!! so,, whatever you wanna do,, if you wanna f*ck with me.. please do that and it's a pleasure!!! i won't judge you or put the blame on you.. cause only GOD (actually my GOD=Allah SWT) will punish you sooner or later!! may your GOD always be with you... and i always pray the best for you cause whoever you are.. you're still my friends and i've been forgived you before you ask the apologize!!
i'm still love you with my own way... 

No comments: